Heather W. Goldstein
Mrs. Goldstein has over 20 years of experience in transactional work and litigation and specializes in local governmental work, land use, business law, and employment law. Mrs. Goldstein also has experience preparing wills and conducting real estate closings.
She has also served as a former public defender representing defendants in family matters, including custody issues.
She is a member of the New Jersey Bar since 1997 and the New York Bar since 1996.
- Research Editor, Cardozo Women’s Law Journal, 1994-1995
- Bergen County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Morganroth v. Norris McLaughlin, 331 F.3d 406 (3rd Cir. 2002).
- Weissman v. Skolnick, 686 N.Y.S. 2d 458 (App. Div. 1999).
- New York Bar, 1996
- New Jersey Bar, 1997
- United States District Court, New Jersey, 1998